The Lisboat’s “Clean & Safe” boat tours on the Tagus river
Lisboat, without any hesitation, has adopted the “Clean & Safe” seal issued by the National Tourism Authority. What does it mean? It means very safe and fun boat tours!
Lisboat, without any hesitation, has adopted the “Clean & Safe” seal issued by the National Tourism Authority. What does it mean? It means that Lisboat complies with health safety recommendations and requirements delivered by the National Health Authority for hygiene and cleaning of spaces, aiming at the prevention and control of COVID 19 and other possible infections.
In other words, at Lisboat we are sincerely committed to our team and customers’ safety. That’s why we did not hesitate to adopt all measures within our reach to ensure that each Lisboat trip is a very safe and fun experience for everyone.
Main “Clean & Safe” measures
We have carried out several measures within the pandemic context. You can learn more about all on our “Clean & Safe” page. However, here are the main cleaning and hygiene procedures that, for Lisboat, are already part of the “new normal”:
• The use of a face mask is mandatory for all customers and crew.
• Alcohol-gel dispensers (or other antiseptic solution) are available at all sales points and at boat entrances.
• When boarding, please respect the safety distance of 2 meters between each group/family.
• Inside the boat, please take the seat indicated by the crew. The same family group can occupy seats next to each other.
• Please do not forget to comply with the respiratory conduct rules: coughing or sneezing into the forearm or using a tissue, which should then be immediately thrown away; hand hygiene always after coughing or sneezing and after blowing your nose; avoid touching the eyes, nose, and mouth with your hands.
• Boats and sales stands are cleaned, at least, twice a day: before the start and after the end of the operation.
• Also, on boats, the sanitation of most used surfaces must occur before and after every boarding, particularly on the most exposed areas, namely chairs, handles, and handrails.
• Boat’s bathrooms are always cleaned after use by customers.
Every day we work so that the “new” normal means safety, fun, and tranquility for all those who work and travel with us.
Every day, our magnificent crew strives to provide you with the best experience on the Tagus river, the most fantastic group or family experience, the safest and most relaxed river trip that Lisbon has ever seen!
Lisboat, is a new “normal” way to love Lisbon.
Back to top