Valid ticket only for a one-way trip in one direction of the circuit: Ribeira das Naus Dock -> Princesa's Pier OR vice versa.
Child (aged 0-5): Free of charge
Child (aged 6-10): 50% of adult price
Only from the Tagus river, we can truly get to know Lisbon
What you can see
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Electricity Museum
- Alcantara Dock
- 25 of April Bridge
- Terreiro do Paço
Come on board one and get ready for a unique view of the Lisbon’s 7 Hills
Boat & Bus
- The Lisboat experience is accessible to people with reduced mobility, except on the piers of Cacilhas and Belém River Station.
- The access conditions to the piers/docks change according to the tides. For this reason, please contact our staff beforehand.
- Pets allowed.
- Close to public transport.
- There are no age restrictions for passengers.
- Certified by the competent authorities, namely DGRM - Direção-Geral de Recursos Naturais, Segurança e Serviços Marítimos.
- Safety plan on board, safety ferries and life jackets.
- Crew trained to support passengers during boarding and disembarking procedures.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Experience subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to adverse weather conditions, a different date or full refund will be offered.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.