Hop on board one of our boats and get ready for a unique view of the Lisbon’s 7 Hills. Decide where, how, and when you want to discover Lisbon with our 48h hop on hop off tickets. The most amazing boat tour in Lisbon!
Exclusive 10% discount online!
Child (aged 0-5): Free of charge
Child (aged 6-11): 50% of adult price
Lisbon, the city to impress seen from the Tagus river
What can you see
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Museum of Electricity
- Terreiro do Paço
- Alcântara Dock
- 25 of April's Bridge
Legend has it that Lisbon was built to impress visitors arriving by boat. | Have you travelled with us? Drop a Tripadvisor review.
- The Lisboat experience is accessible to people with reduced mobility, except on the piers of Cacilhas and Belém River Station.
- The access conditions to the piers/docks change according to the tides. For this reason, please contact our staff beforehand.
- Pets allowed.
- Close to public transport.
- There are no age restrictions for passengers.
- Certified by the competent authorities, namely DGRM - Direção-Geral de Recursos Naturais, Segurança e Serviços Marítimos.
- Safety plan on board, safety ferries and life jackets.
- Crew trained to support passengers during boarding and disembarking procedures.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Experience subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to adverse weather conditions, a different date or full refund will be offered.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 passengers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.