Boat & Bus ticket allowing unlimited entries and exits of all four bus lines hop on hop off of the Cityrama service (Castelo, Belém, Oriente, and Cascais line) and Lisboat service, during the ticket validity period.
Child (aged 0-5): Free of charge
Child (aged 6-10): 50% of adult price
Lisbon without haste and always at your pace.
What you can see from the boat:
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- Electricity Museum
- Terreiro do Paço
- Alcântara Dock
- 25 of April's Bridge
What you can see from the bus:
- St. George Castle
- Cascais Bay
- Lisbon Oceanarium
- Lisbon's Cathedral
- Carcavelos Beach
- National Museum of Ancient Art
Boat & Bus
- The Lisboat experience is accessible to people with reduced mobility, except on the piers of Cacilhas and Belém River Station.
- The access conditions to the piers/docks change according to the tides. For this reason, please contact our staff beforehand.
- Pets allowed.
- Close to public transport.
- There are no age restrictions for passengers.
- Certified by the competent authorities, namely DGRM - Direção-Geral de Recursos Naturais, Segurança e Serviços Marítimos.
- Safety plan on board, safety ferries and life jackets.
- Crew trained to support passengers during boarding and disembarking procedures.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Experience subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to adverse weather conditions, a different date or full refund will be offered.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.