A boat & bus ticket that allows free use (unlimited entries and exits) of the Blue Line (hop on hop off bus line in the monumental area of Lisbon - Belém) and the Lisboat service during the ticket validity period.
Child (aged 0-5): Free of charge
Child (aged 6-10): 50% of adult price
This is the monumental Lisbon
What you can see from the boat
- Belém Tower
- Monument to the Discoveries
- 25 of April's Bridge
- Terreiro do Paço
- Jerónimos Monastery
- Electricity Museum
What you can see from the bus
- Berardo Museum
- National Coah Museum
- Calouste Gulbekian Museum
- Belem Cultural Center
- Ancient Art Museum
- Lisbon's Zoo
Boat & Bus
Build your tour
- The Lisboat experience is accessible to people with reduced mobility, except on the piers of Cacilhas and Belém River Station.
- The access conditions to the piers/docks change according to the tides. For this reason, please contact our staff beforehand.
- Pets allowed.
- Close to public transport.
- There are no age restrictions for passengers.
- Certified by the competent authorities, namely DGRM - Direção-Geral de Recursos Naturais, Segurança e Serviços Marítimos.
- Safety plan on board, safety ferries and life jackets.
- Crew trained to support passengers during boarding and disembarking procedures.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
Experience subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to adverse weather conditions, a different date or full refund will be offered.
This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.